Price And Quantity
- 200 KGS DRUM
- , Kilograms/Kilograms
- 110 INR
Uses of Benzyl Alcohol
- Benzyl alcohol is a prescription topical (for the skin) medication used as an anti-parasite medication.
- Benzyl alcohol is used effectively for treating lice infestations as the active ingredient in lotion shampoo with 5% benzyl alcohol.Eye Contact: Check for and remove any contact lenses. Immediately flush eyes with running water for at least 15minutes, keeping eyelids open.
- Benzyl alcohol is used as a bacteriostatic preservative at low concentration in intravenous medications, cosmetics, and topical drugs.
- It is also used as a fragrance in perfumes and in flavoring, and is an ingredient in ointments and cosmetics.
- It is used in inks, as a photographic developer, and in dyeing nylon filament, textiles and sheet plastics.
- Ingestion: May cause severe gastrointestinal tract irritation with nausea, vomiting and possible burns. May be harmful if swallowed.
- Inhalation: Vapors cause irritation of the respiratory system.
- Chronic: Prolonged or repeated skin contact may cause dermatitis.
First Aid Measures
- Eye Contact: Immediately flush eyes with running water for at least 15 minutes, keeping eyelids open.
- Skin Contact: In case of contact, immediately flush skin with plenty of water. Cover the irritated skin with an emollient. Remove contaminated clothing and shoes.
- Inhalation: If inhaled, remove to fresh air. If not breathing, give artificial respiration.
- Ingestion: Do NOT induce vomiting unless directed to do so by medical personnel.
Handling and Storage
- Keep away from heat and sources of ignition.
- Ground all equipment containing material.
- Do not ingest. Do not breathe gas/fumes/ vapor/spray.
- Wear suitable protective clothing. In case of insufficient ventilation, wear suitable respiratory equipment.
- Keep the container in a cool, well-ventilated area.
- Keep the container tightly closed and sealed until ready for use.
- Avoid all possible sources of ignition (spark or flame). Sensitive to light.
Toxic Effects on Humans
- Mutagenic for bacteria and/or yeast. May cause damage to the liver, central nervous system (CNS).
- Eyes: Causes eye irritation, redness, pain. May cause eye injury. Eye contact produces immediate smarting, but there is no permanent injury if exposure is brief.
- Inhalation: Mist or vapour cause respiratory tract (nose, throat), irritation. Symptoms may include coughing, shortness of breath.
- It may be absorbed into the bloodstream with symptoms similar to ingestion.
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Paypal
- 1 to 2 Days after order confirmation
- 220 KGS DRUM
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
B No. F-8, Ground Floor, Avtari Industries, Hatkesh Udhyog Nagar, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 401104, India