- 50 Kgs Bag
- 22 INR
Most Common Uses-
- Manufacture of glass, where it reduces the melting temperature of the sand used in glass formation and helps in the 'workability' or shaping of glass articles such as tableware and float glass,
- Making soaps and detergents, where it is employed as a builder, or filler, to give a smoother surface,
- Production of chemicals such as sodium silicate, sodium bicarbonate and percarbonate, and sodium chromate and dichromate,
- Pulp and paper manufacture, water treatment, effluent treatment, metallurgy and drugs
Soda ash is the trade name for sodium carbonate, a chemical refined from the mineral trona or sodium-carbonate-bearing brines (both referred to as "natural soda ash") or manufactured from one of several chemical processes (referred to as "synthetic soda ash"). It is an essential raw material in glass, chemicals, detergents, and other important industrial products. In 1998, in terms of production, soda ash was the 11th largest inorganic chemical of all domestic inorganic and organic chemicals, excluding petrochemical feedstocks.
- Tata Chemicals manufactures light soda ash using the Solvay process. We are the world's third-largest producer of soda ash and the most geographically diversified soda ash company. Our manufacturing facilities in India, the UK, the US and Kenya constitute an efficient supply chain that can service customers across the globe.
- We have a global capacity of around 5.5 million tonnes of soda ash per annum, of which 60 per cent is from natural deposits at Wyoming, USA, and Lake Magadi, Kenya. Besides, the company owns 35 per cent of the global low-cost and sustainable natural soda ash capacity.
- Paypal, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1 to 2 Days after order confirmation
- 50 Kgs Bag
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
B No. F-8, Ground Floor, Avtari Industries, Hatkesh Udhyog Nagar, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 401104, India